label: percusa records
cat no: prcsMS001
release date: OUT NOW !!

tracks:
a1: Brunchin Mesclum
b1: Take Five
b2: Who´s JOBB

soundexamples @ www.percusa.de

Due to the fact of the manifold output of the percusa Artists the label decided to do an additional "digital release series" the "percusa mention Series" - a further base for our Artists and the best and quickest way to drop some absolute fresh and hot tracks from our Artists and Tracks we can not keep away from you.

prcsMS001_JOBB.jpg

who´s JOBB ?
A question we asked ourselves while listening to his tracks the first time. You will remember this moment in a club when you gain hands ups by the crowd and screams out of every corner. Yes it´s possible getting this amazing connection to people in the club without just dropping Hits. Jobb is a man who has got this kind of balance between function and audience for listeners. As an absolut newcomer we want to give you some more facts about one of the hottest rookies of our family. JOBB is a french guy from the nice city Caracasone, involved in the local scene over years. He now gets into the Circus with his very first release and we are very proud to present such a talented Newcomer on Percusa.

The ep Starts with the track ”Brunchin Mesclum” a nice slow down House tune perfect for starting a set or to get a part bringing people comfortable through the late hours.Nice arranged chords and tekki ping pong percussions making the choice easy if you want get people start up to dance.
”Take Five“ is a funky kicking tune, forward driving beats a never stop rolling bassline, and the funky disco sounds making this Tune to a secret weapon.
”Who´s JOBB“ is another forward pushing dancefloor killer, not many words on this, just take care of the side effects when you play this one, we don´t take any risk concerning the impact !

already big with: Richie Hawtin, Konrad Black, Ray Okpara, Jamy Wing, Mirco Violi, Julietta, ANA, Ben Anders, Sasch BBC and many more..

some Feedback:

Richie Hawtin
please send download link. Thanks!

Patrick Zigon
Nice tooly stuff!! 320er bidde

Mike Wall
Really impressiv stuff...i like them thnx

Dani casarano
full support ! please send me the 320 tracks

Leon
Brunchin Mesclum” - cracking deep house track,ideal for the beginning of
the night , will def play this at my next gig.

”Take Five“ - well produced track, nice use of the samples.Very french sound, nice
house tune!!

”Who´s JOBB“ - nice percussive track, perfect for keeping the floor going.

Would love to get the download link for this release and I seemed to have missed my
the timing for the percusa release with timid boy, I was too slow to read my emails
sorry!! Would like that also if possible.

Thanks for the promos, always welcome in my collection!Keep up the good work

Oliver Markreich
i like take five

Marcin Czubala
Will play it for sure, very cool! Please send download link

Someone Else
this is a great ep. all 3 tracks are nice.
i would love the have the mp3s please. Smile

Andrea Nartale
Hot stuff!!Brunchin mesclum it\'s the one for me!
likes a lot the other 2 too..

Saso Reyd
thanx for this,
Good release,
”Who´ and ”Brunchin Mesclum” are good for my sets.

Ray okpara
i like;)))

Jamy Wing
All 3 tracks are very good.
My full support !!!
Why only digital ???

Please send me the downloadlink for playing this tracks.

thanx

Julietta
all 3 tracks are supercool!
downloadlink VERY appreciated

Sasch BBC
great ep again!
five is my fav! will play it for sure!

ANA
nice one like every release!!! thumbs up

please send me the dwnload link

Mirco Violi
nice percussive release!

Konrad Black
Who\'s JOBB is great...want to play it! Please send the link...

welcome JOBB !

percusa

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben